Friday, July 15, 2011

This post comes up after reading her: Its not goodbye. Not really.
:)

I sit and try to recall when did it really start? Well I clearly remember the time it started. It was Saman! We were in class 3. I remember her running to me after the summer vacation has just ended. We used to sit and talk about all we did throughout the holidays. Talk till our jaws began to hurt. So she started telling me the books she read, about how cool Harry Potter was. After all the hearing of the stories happened I was like okay, I shall read it soon enough!
Then came September and time to get me a birthday gift. She ran to me before assembly with the book hidden behind her. "Guess what I got you?", she asked. "No idea!"
"Well I FINALLY managed to buy you the book", she shrieked!
She hugged me tight and we hurried to attend the assembly.

The affair started back then. :)
Harry Potter is childhood to me.
Thank you woman..



P.S.-  Kay I am tagging you here! Hope I succeed in making you read it someday! And you too shall- "enjoy the adventure minute by minute.." :D

2 comments:

  1. <3....n we were crazzyyy abt harry potter before the world caught on...:O...wuch fans i tell u..:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. @saman- WRITE you name properly! :|
    and yes, thank you again for it. ♥

    ReplyDelete