Wednesday, June 15, 2011

*CHEERS* its Thursday!


Today what I write about is a place which holds a really special place in my life.
It’s TC! (And don't get fooled people, its not the Priya’s one this is the Adhchini one)
Turquoise Cottage..!! : )

The place has an aura of its own, the awesome music, the chilly chicken, the smoke so dense that you feel your eyes sting..You singing (read YELLING) at the top of our voices.. the most arbitrary people. Someone always is dancing at the bar and head banging so hard that if you observe that person in a drunken state the head will nearly fall off!  ;)  And mind you, if it’s a girl get ready to be slapped by her cascading hair!
 The long line for the loo, the sharing of the beers and smokes in the line. ;)
The bloody mary's taste lingering on with the fag... the BEATLES drums which occupy the counter and Jim Morrison the wall, the "WOOD-WATERS-WILDLIFE" post on the wall... and the familiarity of DJ who begs we should not ask for DREAM ON!!

I am indebted for the oath we took to go there each Thursday.. Thank you my chums!  :*
THURSDAY I look forward to you now..  And this place leaves me with a smile on my face, nearly always.
J


2 comments: