Friday, June 17, 2011

YOU challenge.. Day 7

This comes up late but it comes up nonetheless!
:D

Today its going to be 4 books..( JUST 4 :/ ) I was looking forward to this one eagerly..and as chance would have it I am here typing it out on my phone hiding under my blanket :(
Anyway, I won't let the circumstances spoil the enthusiasm.
So off I go,
1. Shantaram. This is the masterpiece.. Read it to get over anything in your life! Practically anything.
2. Charlie and the chocolate factory (I have grown reading this... Something I will remember forever I guess.. Mr. Willy Wonka! ;)  )
3. Where rainbows end for being the only best love story you could come across..
4. The Godfather. Again a classic..

P.S. - soon I shall be uploading another longer list, four books is like belittling my love for books!
Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

3 comments:

  1. Books - the only true love there ever will be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good good :)

    PS: I wonder if the late posting is somehow related to TC (cheers it's Friday) ;)

    ReplyDelete