Sunday, April 8, 2012

no need to say good bye!



So much has come to pass in this time, both for the good ‘n bad ‘n beautiful ‘n ugly.. whatever be it. I’m a happier, better person tonight ‘n that is all that really counts.
I have missed this place J
Well,
How is one supposed to respond to the news of her sisters wedding?
Be happy? Be sad? Be neutral? Be glad? Be pleased? Be thrilled? Be tearful? Be content? Or be whatever the fuck the way the world wants you to react.
I sit here 'n feel so helpless.. so much comes rushing back. 

you made me the person I am today. 
I think I’m happy, will grow to be nicer to her.. maybe give her all she asks of me. Work for her. Get her water, do her laundry, help her out, not make her stuff mine, not make her cook, steal lesser from her, just be nicer.

Ah! I give up. I know I can be rest assured that at the end I’m her priority. It doesn’t go beyond that. Well I can add my brother too.



So woman, no more cryin’ wipe them tears.
‘n wherever you go in life, remember us.
Have the happiest ahead.


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful da :)
    Some things in life never change.. even if we do.. and those are siblings <3

    ReplyDelete