Friday, July 29, 2011

I don't want to return!

i HATE these times when i am about to go back...
everyone becomes good all of a sudden.. It gives me the same creepy feeling I had when I went back to school after a vacation! :|
I am allowed to sleep for as late as i feel like.Given total guest treatment. bought what i lay my finger on.
Mamma becomes all the more nice, bhai doesn't fight 'n to top it all starts working for me! Dadi treats me with utmost care, she will cook for me and make me sit with her for hours.
Papa too, carries on with his question- "do you want any thing more?" or even better- "buy my daughter whatever she asks for".... 
*SIGH*
'n the next minute that starts happening too..  

tonight he repeatedly went on ranting the fact that tomorrow night there will be no one to take out for ice cream. I was so nostalgic sitting in the back seat thanking God it was dark. 

:'(

these are the people that make me entirely, 'n going back to the life where I have to fend for myself daily becomes almost impossible.
had it not been for a certain few I would have lived on here, gladly. 

1 comment: